Great Recipes my bbqsauce for ribs/Habanero hot sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

outback-smoking

Original poster
Jul 6, 2007
1 cup best ketchup 1/2cup apple cider vinger 3tabspoon dark brown sugar 1tbsb plus 1tsb worcestershire sauce 1tbsb cane syrup 2tsb chopped garlic 1/2tsb finely grated onion 1/2tsbsalt 1/4 ground black pepper 1/4tsb ground ginger 1/4tsb ground allspice 1/4tsb ground mustard 1/4tsb cayenne pepper combine in blender till smooth keeps 1 week. Habanero Hot Sauce 1/2 pound Hab chilles stems and seeds removed 1
icon_redface.gif
white onion chopped 2 cloves garlic chopped 1/2 cup cider vinger 1/2 cup lime juice or lemon 2tbsb water 1papaya boiled until tender peeled and chopped 1 tomato chopped 1tsb thyme 1tsb basil 1/2tsb ground nutmeg 2tbsb dry mustard 1/2tsb turmeric. Combine all chilles onion garlic papaya and tomato in blender and puree. Combine the vinger lime juice and water in a sauce pan and heat until it reaches a slight boil then sprinkle the thyme basil nutmeg mustard and turmeric. Pour hot mix over the puree and mix very well. Makes 3-4 cups keeps for 8 weeks

That was quite a tough read. I hope you don't mind my editing your post just slightly to make it easier on the eyes.

Looks like a couple great sauces btw.

Couldn't get to come out that way for some reason thanks.HOGS BREATH IS BETTER THAN NO BREATH AT ALL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky