Govee

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
I had an issue with one of my Govee units not downloading new data to my phone via. Bluetooth. Went through the troubleshooting advice from Govee. None of that worked. So last solution was to change out the stock batteries and put in fresh ones. That fixed the problem. So just an FYI if you can't bluetooth new data to your phone, try putting in new fresh batteries...

Kinda funny that they make thermometers. When I saw Govee i was thinking about smart Christmas lights. It looks like they make a lot of smart devices.

Yup

My scale does that, gram weight was flipping from on to another, new battery fixed it.

Reactions: indaswamp
Mine occasionally show as no bluetooth on my phone, but the wifi never fails to work. Knock on wood, no real issues with them since I started using in May, and they're both still on the first set of batteries.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky