Got a new Yoder ys640s on comp cart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

oonighttrain

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 6, 2007
After spending some time looking at reviews and doing some research, I picked up a Yoder YS640s on a comp cart.. More money than i wanted to spend but, i guess you only live once.. lol

Im very impressed with the quality and fit and finish.. it seems to hold temp close to what its set at. ive only done one cook on it (ribs). the taste was great! Im trying to figure out what to smoke next, maybe a brisket..

Reactions: retfr8flyr
Congratulations on the new smoker. Use it well.

Chris

We don't believe you until you post pics of the smoker & meat cooked in it :emoji_sunglasses:

congrats. We do enjoy our YS640 - a LOT!

YS640=great food. Just the opinion of a fellow owner. Enjoy. My briskets have turned out very good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky