GOSM question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dozer

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 28, 2007
Reno, NV
so im planning on buyin myself a gosm. my problem is i cant not find the 36" big block, that i see so many of you use, in my city or surrounding areas. i found a web site that has them for 179 and then 55 bucks for shipping. my local wally world has the smaller 34" gosm for 128. do any of you think that it is worth the extra 100 bucks to get the big block? or should i go with the smaller? i noticed that the smaller has no side vents to regulate heat. is this a problem? any and all advice would be most helpfull! thanks!

I know my wally world carries both. You could see if you could order it on the net and then there is free shipping to the store. I have the smaller one(wish I would have got the big block).

Hope this helped

if you can afford to go bigger then do it, you wont regret it. you will always find something else to toss on there and will be glad you have the extra space. but having a smoker is better then no smoker, so get what ever one fits your budget

I have the smaller GOSM and I wish I had waited a few more weeks and got the bigger one. I have no complaints about the smaller one other then the space factor. Now I have to wait a few more moths to justify to my wife the purchase of the bigger one.

Check to see if your walmart does site-to-store shipping. It is a new service that you can order stuff on their online site and they will ship it to your local store. They were suppose to have this option available to most of the states this summer. The best thing about it is you don't have to pay shipping costs. I left a link to see if your state has site-to-store. Hope this helps

Big Block

right on guys. thanks a bunch. think ill order up the one from amazon
biggrin.gif

that is the one they have at my local walmart, and i was torn between that one or orderin up the 36" big block. didnt know if it was really worth the extra cash. but i think im gonna go with the biggie and justify it to the missus while shes chowin down on some ribs!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky