GARY'S FIRST BACON ON A STICK

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Guys and for the points.

And Yes for the wet brine I believe that was where it started with Pop's and Bear converted it over to Dry rub

Anyway it's good

Gary

Well Gary ..lol yes headed that away..still have work to do..we have the kitchen finished and most of inside walls back up..we did make some skinless pork sausage using one of Bear's recipe last weekend ..turned out great..lol so much yet to do but will get there...

Gary, Great looking ribs and great post !
points.gif

Gary,

Nice work indeed.  This thread is really talking me into doing some of these ribs.  I need to venture out from the fish world a little more and this just might help push me.  Again, very yummy thread.

Thanks All, and for the Points

Gary

points.gif
This looks FANTASTIC, Gary.  Wasn't real sure about "Bacon on a Stick"--huh??  Somehow I missed it when John originally posted it.  I don't do much in the way of ribs, but in this case I WILL be making an exception.  I just finished supper, and I'm stuffed.  But I was drooling away while checking out your post.  These are now on my list. 

And how better to serve them up than with your beans.  I like the added pineapple--adds a touch of sweetness to the beans.

Great post Gary.   Love a post with a ton of Qview.

I don't normally put a smiley at the start of a post, but that's when my computer put it and won't let me move it, so...............LOL

Gary

Hello gary.  I saw "bacon on a stick" and 
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
  This is one I would have never thought of.  This is one of those forehead slappers!  "Why didn't I think of that"?  Just gotta be good!  Looks GREAT buddy!  Thanks for posting.  Thanks to Bear and Pops also.  THIS ONE IS NEXT ON MY LIST!  POINTS!  Keep Smokin!

Danny

Thanks Gary and Danny  much appreciated    It's good stuff !!

Gary

Looks Tasty Gary!

Nice smoke!

Points!
Thank you and for the points.

One thing I need to mention is how good those ABT's were   OMG   love those things

Gary

Gary That whole spread looks yummy!! been away for a few days no putter with me Points for making me hungry. I never had baby backs always get full spares

Richie

points.gif

I got the Baby Backs because they were on sale, I'll do full Spares next time.  BTW had the last few bones for lunch.   Man were they good

And A Big Thank You

Gary

Thank's Big 1    I appreciate that

Gary

Wow. I love bacon on a stick and your step by step is great. However, the whole meal is a work of art. Points to the artist!

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky