Flame King Gas Meter

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

seandje

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 10, 2009
The Triad of NC
Has anyone ever used one of these?

http://www.flameking.com/store/

My dad gave me one to use with my smoker because I'm always guessing at the amount of gas in the tank.

I can't seem to find any reviews on these. I had something similar from Lowes in the past and it leaked horribly. It ended being returned.

I have seem those things in the stores but never have bought one just because I always have gas on hand for I have 6 tanks at all times and only 5 grills and smokers. So I haven't found the need for one but if you only had one tank I would really recommend one for sure.

I picked up one of those last week. All I can say is that as I have been smoking, the level is slowly going down on the gauge. It seems to be working well. I'll know more Sunday, as I am thinking about trying my first Boston Butt. That should run out the tank I have. (yes, I do have a backup)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky