First Launch from Inkbird! The First 5G Wifi Meat Thermometer on market

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018

:emoji_rocket: Boom!!!!! :emoji_rocket: First Launch :emoji_tada::emoji_tada::emoji_tada::emoji_tada::emoji_tada:

The first 5G Wifi Meat Thermometer will be released on May 25, 2023

Compatible with 5G wifi & 2.4G wifi​

Dual connection: Wifi & Bluetooth 5.1

Please stay tuned to be expected.​

image (2).png

:emoji_rocket: Boom!!!!! :emoji_rocket: First Launch :emoji_tada::emoji_tada::emoji_tada::emoji_tada::emoji_tada:

The first 5G Wifi Meat Thermometer will be released on May 25, 2023

Compatible with 5G wifi & 2.4G wifi​

Dual connection: Wifi & Bluetooth 5.1

Please stay tuned to be expected.​

View attachment 665799

If you need a Canadian tester , I'm your guy.
I have and use your IBBQ-4T ( have 2 of them ) But would love the 5 G, as sometimes I get bounced from 2.4 GHZ

Let me know

David

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Interesting.... while 5 Ghz allows more data throughput, the downside is the wave length i.e. connection distance to the router is shorter vs the 2.4 Ghz wave length. Given where my smoker is located, 2.4 Ghz has always been rock solid, 5 Ghz not so much. YMMV

Interesting.... while 5 Ghz allows more data throughput, the downside is the wave length i.e. connection distance to the router is shorter vs the 2.4 Ghz wave length. Given where my smoker is located, 2.4 Ghz has always been rock solid, 5 Ghz not so much. YMMV
Hello Friend, this new version is compatible with 5GHz and 2.4GHz.

Reactions: schlotz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky