Finally Got My Butt On The Rec Tec (Lotsa Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Fantastic looking PP! It's awesome that you can do so much with it; sammiches, tacos, just a plate full, and the list goes on... Great job! LIKE!

I agree!! Another one of our favorites is PP stuffed baked potatoes. So good!!

Great job Robert! Can't wait to do a butt or two on my Rec Tec, after the ribs and chicken I have done I am betting that the PP will be awesome.

LIKE!

I only have one problem, I have 15 vac packs in the freezer from my cooks this summer still to eat. :emoji_scream:

John

Appreciate all the kind words John. If you only have 15 packs of stuff in reserve, sounds like you better get it in gear and build a respectable stash. That's why I have 4 freezers :emoji_wink:

PP looks good Robert! I smoke a ton of them every year and yours looks outstanding. Congrats on the carousel ride!

Thanks very much to yet another John :emoji_laughing: Appreciate the kind words my friend. I really enjoyed cooking this one for some reason. It was a long cook and a thing of beauty to see it progressing.

Robert

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
shorted another keyboard....looks delish! i have a few lbs of PP in the freezer - I see tacos in the near future! thanks for the post! loveit!

You need to stop destroying keyboards :emoji_anguished: This is about 8 of them in the past week. Send me a PM with your address and I'll mail you a bib and a spit bucket to hang around your neck :emoji_wink:

Sandy too funny!!
Robert

Robert, The pulled pork with baked potatoes sounds fantastic!

Tonight we are getting green chili from Rudy's (yes we have 3 of them here) and adding the PP to it for a nice stew.

I also considered giving the vac pacs away to the neighbors, just so I could do more cooks, but I got "the look" from the wife so I guess we have to eat them....:emoji_disappointed:

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky