Fermented brussel sprouts.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those look great Steve . Warning do not drink beer while consuming those or you will become the life of the party just like Mike 243 or you can crash the party and toss in a couple pickled eggs ! lol

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Thanks for the inspiration! Just started a batch as a result. I added caraway seeds, but otherwise followed your recipe to a "T".

I love Brussel sprouts, got the ugly farts from them 1 time and not sure why, hunting buddy told me never eat them before deer hunting the next day :emoji_laughing: , these sound really good but what's the rebound lmao
Lol! I lifted the sheets a few times!

Two quarts going. Love these things!

IMG_20231210_114509332.jpg

Reactions: poacherjoe
Those look great Steve . Warning do not drink beer while consuming those or you will become the life of the party just like Mike 243 or you can crash the party and toss in a couple pickled eggs ! lol
Haha, sounds like a fun time! Enjoy the snacks responsibly!

Last edited:
Looks really good Steve, but I think my wife would kick me out of the house for a day or so after eating them. Sprouts give me wicked gas.

Point for sure
Chris

• Haha
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky