Feeling a little guilty, but might be getting a new smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mdboatbum

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 22, 2011
Washington, DC
I brainfarted and forgot to disassemble and clean my ECB the day before we left the rented beach house. Consequently, we were loaded and getting ready to leave when I walked around back and noticed it sitting there. We were in a rush, as we had an appointment back at home, and there really wasn't time to deal with it. As it had been a Craigslist find, I made the command decision to donate to the beach house, along with a full bag of Cowboy lump. I feel really lazy and irresponsible for doing this, but there was a little voice in the back of my head the whole time whispering "WSM....WSM...WSM....".

What's a guy to do?

Must be the devil. An angel would have said UDS.
biggrin.gif

I'd love a UDS, but barely have room for the 18.5 WSM. As it is we'll have to store it at a friend's house for the winter.

What is this "store for the winter" idea all about?
pot.gif
  You don't get hungry when it's cold and snowy?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky