Favorite Beer

Discussion in 'Beer & Ale' started by onoku, Mar 3, 2011.

1. thatcho

thatcho Meat Mopper

My taste buds have currently settled on SHOCKTOP Raspberry Wheat, And Bohemia

2. joopster

joopster Smoking Fanatic

Smoky cream stout in a growler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. I live out in French Settlement.  Most folks, even quite a few down here, have no idea where French Settlement is so I just put BR as my location.  However, if I mention the Moonlight, more than a few know where I'm talking about!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  4. raastros2

raastros2 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

the  ol moonlight inn...where if you can reach the bar they will serve you! haha

5. raastros2

raastros2 Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

i used to have a camp in port vincent so i know where ya at my man

6. After home brewing for years, I can't drink the commercial domestic beers any more unless it's a REALLY hot day and there are no other options. I've become a beer snob and a serious hophead.

My favorites include Firestone Union Jack IPA, Sierra Nevada Pale Ale or Torpedo Extra IPA, or New Belgium Ranger IPA. And I put my name on the waiting list at my local liquor store around August every year for Bell's Hop Slam. It only comes out every February and is hard to get around here.

7. hickorybutt

hickorybutt Smoking Fanatic

How is the Ranger IPA? If you are an IPA connoisseur, how does it stack up relative to all of the other craft IPAs out there? I almost bought that beer tonight but bought the NB Amber Ale instead...

8. It is surprisingly bitter (I guess because I'm not a fan of anything else New Belgium brews). But I mean that as a positive. If you like the bitter IPAs, you should try this one. I'm anxious to hear back from you if you try it. I think it is up there with any of the other craft IPAs.

9. joopster

joopster Smoking Fanatic

Dogfish sixty one anyone!?

10. rhanna

rhanna Newbie

XXXX gold can not get in the states.

11. joopster

joopster Smoking Fanatic

rebel ipa?

12. I love Ranger IPA, and it's my go to brew. However, I also like 512 IPA, Shiner Bock, and just about anything other than a light beer. 

13. bigwheel

bigwheel Smoking Fanatic

Bud Lite is how I lost all my weight. In fact I have some now un-needed big boy clothes in case some other needy chubby person might could wear em. Let me know. Thanks.

14. If you can find it, Russian River's Pliney the Elder is hard to beat

15. joopster

joopster Smoking Fanatic

rebel again.

16. qwksnke

qwksnke Newbie

Recently introduced to Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale. Been my go to beer when I am in the mood

17. kfactor

kfactor Fire Starter

My fav beer would be steam whistle pilsner :)

18. I'm a sucker for Shiner Bock, but any beer you age in a bourbon or scotch barrel belongs in my belly. [​IMG]  

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  19. joopster

joopster Smoking Fanatic

20. waterinholebrew

waterinholebrew Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Third Shift Amber Ale :beercheer: :2thumbs: