Fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigdaddybaker

Original poster
Aug 2, 2014
Bremen, Ga.
Looking on tips to smoke my first fatty! Cooking temp, internal tip and ingredients. Any help would be much appreciated as I am still a newbie!!! Thanks and smoke on!

Welcome to the forum bud. You may want to stop by the 'Roll Call' section of the forum to introduce yourself, its a good way to get started. :)

In regards to the fatty, just type fatty in the serach bar and you will find a huge amount of great threads with awesome pictures. As far as temps go, I smoke mine at around 230F for about 3 hours. At an internal temp of 160-165F your are good to go!

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum bud. You may want to stop by the 'Roll Call' section of the forum to introduce yourself, its a good way to get started. :)

In regards to the fatty, just type fatty in the serach bar and you will find a huge amount of great threads with awesome pictures. As far as temps go, I smoke mine at around 230F for about 3 hours. At an internal temp of 160-165F your are good to go!

Cheers!
Yeah......exactly what he said
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky