F.N.G.... Howdy from Oregon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

OneTwoThreeC

Original poster
Aug 12, 2022
Oregon
Hello Guys and Gals,

Lurked the forum for long enough stealing all your guys' ideas and recommendations, figured the least I could do is introduce myself. Avid backyard smoker, I've got something going on the MB Gravity Smoker at least once a week. I'd cook just about everything outside if the Mrs. would let me, apparently putting lasagna on the smoker was "going too far with this smoker madness". Her words, not mine...

Anywho, thanks for all the help you've already given me, and hopefully I'll be able to contribute a little bit myself!

--Chad

Welcome from Iowa! And I'm not gonna tell your wife she's wrong but smoked lasagna sounds good!
I know... tell her tbern tbern said smoked lasagna is the bomb! Tell her it's ok, he's from Minnesota and his best friends are Ole and Lena...she'll understand! Sorry tbern....:emoji_blush: all in good humor!

Ryan

Welcome from Iowa! And I'm not gonna tell your wife she's wrong but smoked lasagna sounds good!
I know... tell her tbern tbern said smoked lasagna is the bomb! Tell her it's ok, he's from Minnesota and his best friends are Ole and Lena...she'll understand! Sorry tbern....:emoji_blush: all in good humor!

Ryan
Ya You Betcha, its fine!! Lol!!

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Welcome from Kentucky, Chad. Smoked lasagna sounds like it'd be worth trying at least once. Maybe next time y'all make lasagna, cook some in the oven and make a small pan for the smoker.

Welcome Chad, glad you joined us. Hey, if you can smoke mac and cheese, why not lasagna? I'll bet it turns out really good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky