Elk and Deer Venison

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great, don't forget bark off the shag tree's works really well, just not a lot as it's strong.
Thanks Mike. I always forget the shag bark. Funny thing I had the grill set up right beside that hickory you were eyeing at the gathering lol

Damn Jake, all of that looks stellar!! Excellent job buddy and you're right. Not much better way to break in the SM. I'm thrilled to see such an incredible meal come off the grill and congrats my friend on a much deserved carousel ride. Amazing meal!!

Robert
Thanks Robert. I had the kettle setup for this cook and said Emily hold the door. Santa Maria on deck. And just like that......maiden voyage. Thanks again for that amazing grill bud

JKe that looks so good! Man I love game, but I don’t hunt : (.

You nailed those steak tho!!!

Reactions: TNJAKE
An absolute phenomenal cook and meal my friend! You knocked that one outta the park! Very nice and congrats on a well deserved carousel ride!

Reactions: TNJAKE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky