Electric

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flagriller

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 22, 2007
Brandon, Florida
Anyone have and use an electric smoker. A friend wants one and I was going to get it for them.

Or I was thinking of getting them the Bayou Classic or GOSM. But I don't know anything about the Bayou Classic.

I use a masterbuilt electric smokehouse (MES) and love it.......it is similar to the bradley units but alot cheaper.....
icon_smile.gif

I use the masterbuilt electric here as well , it's great for doing bacon , jerky, or whatever you need a constant temp for !! and also does the pulled pork , brisket, ribs , ABT'S ,etc etc etc, as well !!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
although my taste buds yern for more charcoal !!
PDT_Armataz_01_30.gif

I have an offset shop built smoker ( see avatar) and a Brinkmann Electric Gourmet smoker I now use the Brinkmann almost exclusively. It is easy to get going low maintenance and clean up is easy. I put the meat in and it does it's thing with very little help from me. I LOVE it..
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

I started with the Brinkman electric and absolutely loved it. I recently got a Bradley and love it as well. I only wnated the Bradly so I'd have the option to cold-smoke. Other than that, the Brinkman treated me very well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky