Dyna Glo Compact Charcoal Bullet Mods

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BBQ Canuck

Original poster
Jan 9, 2019
Ontario, Canada
Hi All,

I bought my brother-in-law a smoker as he showed interest in smoking when my wife and I had him and his wife over for some beautiful smoked wings (he seemed to be hooked on the flavour from the time the first wing hit his lips lol). In any case I bought him the following smoker:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Dyna-Gl...ker-in-High-Gloss-Black-DGX376BCS-D/301737753

He is planning his first smoke ever tomorrow and I wanted to know it there are any suggested mods needed to this smoker to ensure nice steady heat and smoke?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Im sure someone with that type of smoker will be along soon to help you out. I Recommend smokin away before you start doing mods. Just to see how it runs. You can find the good and bad and go from there.

Thanks for the advise, just trying to avoid him being turned off of smoking from a poor experience if he runs into trouble, I’ll keep you posted on how it goes

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky