Dont Have The A Maze N Oval Expanding Tube Smoker ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bdskelly

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 3, 2013
DFW North Texas
Id suggest you give it a try. It's an awesome little smoker. I think I use mine more often that the tray model. 

And I just received and Email from Todd that he's got a discount coupon that takes 20% off to Celebrate Independence Day! 

From my email...

Independence Day 20% Sale! 

Receive 20% off our Packages AND 20% off 

all pellets and sawdust for July!  Packages 

included in the 20% sale are listed below:
  • 5x8 Pellet Tray Package
  • 6" or 12" Tube Smoker Package
  • 6"-9" or 12"-18" Oval Expanding Tube Smoker Package
Time to stock up on pellets and sawdust with 20% off!  Please use COUPON CODE: JULY2016

Hurry, this sale is only valid for a limited time.  

Sale ends July 31, 2016.

I just tried to use that savings code but only got  a tad less than 10% off, but that was off an order which was both an expandable smoker as well as some pellets.

Last edited:
Dam.. i kust received my expanding tube smoker the other day.. now theres a discount?? Oh well. Well worth it. I used it ywice so far. Great product.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky