dogs goin crazy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mike krantz

Original poster
Oct 4, 2008
minnesota
I live on a 500 acre farm and we have a private lake behind our house. Today is the opener for waterfowl and we have some friends down there shooting a few ducks. Sounds good right? WRONG!!!!!!! I am stuck in the house enjoying some quality time with the kids while my wife is a work. And my two wiems are outside and then inside going crazy every time a shot goes off and looking at me with that GRAB YOUR GUN YOU FOOL look on thier pretty little excited faces

Yup , your going to have to make it up to the dogs bigtime
biggrin.gif

Shoot straight when you do get a chance to get out or they ( the dogs ) will never let you live it down
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Mine are the same way when I rotate them out of the kennel while we are in the woods. Who needs a GPS to find the truck when I have the GSP'S!

I hunt with two weims some times. They are mother daughter. Red the one in the picture is almost four and her mom Chue ( guess what she did as a pup ) is 11 years old so she doesn't get out to much. They work great toghether never had them trained. I taught them how to sit stay and heel and they figured out the rest.

One is three. I took him out in the woods looking for a good spot to hang a tree stand and see how the deer are moving through. He talked in a whisper the whole time. he told me as soon as we got in the woods that he was a squirel. so he would run in short bursts and stop at a small tree and shake it. We had a doe walk about 30 ft in front of us. The other one is seven months and loves his momma more than his dad

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky