Daytona 500

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

deewain32

Original poster
Feb 3, 2009
East End,Ar
Who wins this year. Pulling for Mark Martin
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I'm pulling for Mark Martin as well.
He sure is excited about his new ride.
One thing I'm tired of is having to keep buying new gear.
6, 8, 01 and now 5.
Hopefully this will be his last ride.

I was a Dale Sr. fan starting in ''79-80, but became a Jr. fan by default. Only thing is he is so PC that it's hard to root for him at times after following his Dad for so many years. I like Stewart's tell it like it is attitude. So in order of preference... I vote for Tony, Dale Jr. Harvick, Newman, Martin... then anybody not driving a toyoter!

Tony all the way...got a bad deal yesterday morning, but still pulled it together in the afternoon. Has had a good week, so lets hope he can get it today!

GO 14!!!!!!!

My favorite it Bill Elliott. I remember the mid/late 80's when he dominated. But, I think this is Jeff Gordons year...

Just have a safe race guys...

Too bad it was the Daytona 380 and not 500 this year.
Meh. Wish Jr. had finished better, but hey, at least KyBu didn't win it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky