David And Joe: A Tale Of Two Heroes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is so great of a post
Thank you Chris. I just felt that it deserved to be noted what great people we have here.
In the spirit of it I would like to contribute my win from the Labor Day Throw down. I would love to try out Porter Road but I was more glad to see my cook chosen than to receive a prize
As noted above, you certainly fall into that category of the great people here. As fantastic as what you're offering is, I'd respectfully request that you keep your prize and enjoy it. It was a hard earned prize and deserving of you to have. Trust me please. David ( DRKsmoking DRKsmoking ) only had to do this because unfortunately he cannot get the prize he won whereas you can. I'm working on something to ensure that David's efforts will be rewarded :emoji_wink:

Robert

Wow! Now that is pretty Awesome
Yep, it sure is Brian....kinda like all the great stuff you do for the folks down at the river. See? We have a pretty amazing bunch of folks here.
Try to get him to give this forum a try but he says there is to much arguing in forums for him.
Just sit him down at your computer and scroll through a couple threads so he can see what sort of environment we have here. That may sway him in our direction.

Robert

Reactions: JLeonard
Your unselfishness is sure to bring a huge smile, and a full belly to some of our most needy.
Very well statedChris. thank you.
Robert ( tx smoker tx smoker ) thank you and Joe ( CertifiedPiedmontese ) for arranging this, and thank Tracy for the execution.
Well...I love to cook and show off the CPB products. Joe has a heart of gold and is the best sales manager I've ever worked with. Tracy is just generous to a fault and loves supporting the church. It's a win win win across the board.
This was a great read to wake up to.
Kinda brings a smile to one's face, doesn't it?

Robert

People like this is what makes this forum great.
Yes sir, so true. What's great is that this is not a singular event. The people in this forum are consistently doing great things for others. Seems to be the environment across the board in this forum.

Robert

We need more of this in the world.
Couldn't agree more Keith. The gestures I see from the people in this forum, including yourself, do however reinforce the fact that that there are some truly good people out there...and I get the honor of calling a lot of them "friends".

Robert

What a touching thing to do. My hat's off to all of you. Very nice, and I am sure very heartfelt by the recipients.
Truer words have not been spoken. I'm looking forward to the day that Tracy and I get to make a lot of people smile....and feel good with a nice meal. Gonna be a great day.

Robert

Without question, two great humanitarians and it is so nice to read how this unfolded.
Yes Matt, it was kinda fun being involved with this coming to fruition. Never saw it coming, that's for sure but on the other hand, I'm not the least bit surprised.

Robert

Dang, there is no other site like this on earth. What you guys are doing is awesome. Let's keep it up.
Very well stated Tom. The generosity of the people in this forum seems to have created a culture here that is rarely if ever seen on any Internet site. This place is special, that's for sure.

Robert

Very nice of everyone involved in this gesture of good. I'm sure there will be lots of smiling faces and full bellies when this is over.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky