Custom Smoker Build - Categorized

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I do believe I may see that tomorrow. What time do the tours start Joel?

Whenever you get here. We had people stopping by wanting to buy food within an hour of setting up so I ran home and pulled some of the frozen leftovers from the party a couple weeks ago and we have been selling baked beans, pulled pork and kielbasa tonight.

Last edited:
Log Cabin Inspired Smokehouse.

57be9626_P1010156.jpg

Is this smoker welded top to bottom, or are they sealed together?  How well does it hold temperature with the doors on it? and also, would it be possible to place a drip pan or 4th rack in the top of the bottom barrel?  I am looking at building a similar setup and am looking for suggestions.

Happy smokin

Redneck

Here are some pics of what we are doing with the Pellet Pro Hopper assemblies.

Thanks for looking Please email me if you are interested [email protected]

http://www.pelletprogrill.com

Dennis

Who's Your Smoke Daddy?

Last edited:
Interesting pictures guys and gals if any are out there. I don't have a picture, as I have several feet of snow between me and the smoker that's hibernating up in the shed, but its an upright cabinet style, runs on propane, and has never been used, look forward to trying it out this summer when I can get to it! 

Meanwhile I am enjoying looking and learning on the site.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky