Curing salt in central Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ahampleman

Original poster
Feb 14, 2009
Spent a good part of the day running around looking for but had no luck. If any of you from around the Orlando area know of a place, It would great if you turned me on to the source. Thanks

Sumosmoke and I both checked all over Fl and we couldn't find any and finally had to mail order some in. What kind are you looking for?

Thanks, I'm looking for #1and some tender quick. I guess I will look online Thanks again

Okay now I don't feel so bad having turned up emtpy handed yesterday. Hot and humid Florida doesn't have any curing salt. Certainly not the place you can hang meat outside to dry.

You would think that some place in huge state would carry it...

I don't trust them here... Wish I lived in LA worked here.
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

You may want to try Cavalari's Gourmet Market in Oviedo, or, Pettys Meat Market in Longwood. I called them and they mentioned not having it but they might be able to order??

Gee I wonder if a propane tank would get me some TQ
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky