Cuckoo Clock - Adult

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

badss

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 30, 2007
Got this from a friend ...its pretty good and wanted to share it with you all...made me laugh ....anyway here goes....

The other night I was invited out for a night with the "girls."
I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!"
Well, the hours passed away and the margaritas went down way too easily.
Around 3 AM a bit loaded, I headed for home.
Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times.
Quickly realizing that my husband would probrably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.
I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him.
(Even when totally smashed...3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos = 12 cuckoos M IDNIGHT)
The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him "Midnight"....he didn't seemed pissed off in the least.
Whew, I got away with that one! Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock."
When I asked him why, he said, "Well last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said "Oh S_it." Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted!"

The funny thing is how many of us have tried to get away with stuff like that. GOOD ONE!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky