Covid is Real (Prayers needed)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm choking up John. So sorry to hear about Jim's passing.
I know exactly how you feel right now. Yes, I do. I lost my Little Brother to cancer just before Christmas 2 years ago. He was the last of my family. We were very close, and I miss him to this day.
They say time heals, but in reality, it simply lessens the pain.
May the Lord give you and your family peace.
Gary

John, So, So Sorry to hear of his passing, We are here for you if you need us

Gary and Bobbie

John I had not read of Jim's passing until now. I'm sorry for your entire families loss and I will pray that all of you find some peace and comfort during this terrible time. I know the pain will never go away but I hope with time it becomes a little easier to deal with

John I had not read of Jim's passing until now. I'm sorry for your entire families loss and I will pray that all of you find some peace and comfort during this terrible time. I know the pain will never go away but I hope with time it becomes a little easier to deal with

Thank You Very Much, Piney!
And once again, Thank You to All of My Wonderful SMF Brothers & Sisters who have given me & Mine Support & Prayers for Jim.

It is Deeply Appreciated,

Bear

Bear, my deepest sympathies. My apologizes for being a little late, but our family too has faced some end of 2020 losses and hardships, but not COVID related. My prayers continues to be with you and your family.

John-

I am just seeing this and reading through it all, just breaks my heart for your dear brother and your entire family. You are in my thoughts and prayers, friend.

I'm sending prayers to you and your family from down the road in Perkasie. I'm sorry for your loss Bear. I lost my brother a few years ago to cancer. I know your pain. Take care....

Bearcarver Bearcarver I'm sorry to hear about your loss my friend. Your family has my prayers.
This disease is real. It's like Russian roulette it can miss many and then destroy others. I hope everyone stays safe and takes proper precautions. It's easy to let the guard down and to make an unwise decision so please be mindful and discipline.

Be safe everyone, take care of yourselves, and let's take care of each other.

Reactions: chopsaw
I'm sending prayers to you and your family from down the road in Perkasie. I'm sorry for your loss Bear. I lost my brother a few years ago to cancer. I know your pain. Take care....

Thank You Neighbor!!
Mrs Bear graduated from Pennridge.
Class of 1965.

Bear

I just picked up on this thread and I am so sorry for you and your family. The trouble with online friendships, is you can’t reach out in person to give a hug. I will pray for you, your brother, and your family.

Reactions: daspyknows
I just picked up on this thread and I am so sorry for you and your family. The trouble with online friendships, is you can’t reach out in person to give a hug. I will pray for you, your brother, and your family.

Thank You Very Much.
We Appreciate it.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky