Couple Of Monster Tomahawks On The Santa Maria (Long W/Heavy Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Awesome, as usual !!!
Those are some outstanding Rib Steaks, and done just Right !!
Nice Job, Robert!!
Like.

Bear

Awesome, as usual !!!
Those are some outstanding Rib Steaks, and done just Right !!
Nice Job, Robert!!
Like.

Thanks so much Bear!! They did come out well but I don't think I'd want to put them up against your prime rib. I just hate losing :emoji_wink:

Gotta respect the undisputed king of prime rib,
Robert

fantastic Robert, what a great looking meal. nice way to spend a evening. I'll pm you my phone number for your next get together.:emoji_wink:

I'll pm you my phone number for your next get together.:emoji_wink:

Thanks Jim and please do send that PM. Include your email address so I can put you on the invite list. Fair warning though, you're gonna meet some REALLY nice people in an an environment you won't want to leave from. That's the worst part about people coming here for the first time. Once here, they want to become a permanent fixture. Can't say as I blame though. It's pretty cool here.

Rolling out the red carpet again,
Robert

Reactions: smokerjim
Wow just wow man. Sorry I am late to the party. You know I love seeing that SM in action and what better way than tomahawks. You cooked those absolutely perfectly! Beautiful presentation and beautiful meal all around! How this isn't spinning the carousel I don't know but you killed it man. Points all around!

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
I would have cried so much inside if this was done over anything but mesquite. Amazing, great job.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky