Considering a new Grill: Char-Griller 2828 Pro

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

szejin

Original poster
Aug 1, 2016
Dear smokers,

I currently own a Weber Kettle 18". I regularly do bbq and I smoke my meat (bacon!) frequently as well.

I'm running into issues where my Weber Kettle doesn't have enough space when I have to smoke more meat at one go, and I was looking at getting myself a Char-Griller 2828 (42" length) to increase my smoking/cooking capacity.

I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with the Char-Griller? I am hoping to get some reviews or advice on whether to proceed. I was lucky enough to find a seller for this particular model at a somewhat reasonable price where I live (from Malaysia!). Smoking/bbq is not really a big thing here so we don't have much choices beyond those from specialty shops or certain Weber (both of which are out of my budget, unfortunately.)

Thank you in advance! :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky