Christmas gift for you -- Inkbird Giveaway of Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 6 probes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Hi Giveaway for Inkbird IBT-6XS bbq thermometer has ended. Thanks for friends who entered!! Winner is fowldarr fowldarr :emoji_clap: :emoji_clap: :emoji_clap: :emoji_clap:
Please contact me to claim your prize!!Congrats!!:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Also offer the 20% off discount here: Please use the 5% amazon page coupon:emoji_heavy_plus_sign: the 15% code: THGQFHM5
Will save you $11.80, ONLY $47.20 can get the original was $58.99 awesome product.

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
:emoji_christmas_tree: :emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree: Merry Christmas:emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree:
Hope you are all doing well. We are doing a giveaway of our Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 6 probes.

150 feet Bluetooth range, rechargeable battery, the battery can last 40-60 hours once fully recharged, magnet, high and low alarm.
They will be good partner for you!

Rules:
Please reply this post. will have a chance to win this $58.99 awesome unit. Only works for USA and Canada.
The winner is randomly picked on Dec 26. GOOD LUCK!

Please share it with your friends or family if you have interest, thanks.
Good luck to all!

卖点图红.jpg

Last edited:
:emoji_christmas_tree: :emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree: Merry Christmas:emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree::emoji_christmas_tree:
Hope you are all doing well. We are doing a giveaway of our Bluetooth bbq thermometer with 6 probes.

150 feet Bluetooth range, rechargeable battery, the battery can last 40-60 hours once fully recharged, magnet, high and low alarm.

Rules:
Please reply this post. will have a chance to win this $58.99 awesome unit. Only works for USA and Canada.

Here is 20% off discount if you are interested in it: 5% amazon page coupon:emoji_heavy_plus_sign:15% code: THGQFHM5

Good luck to all!

View attachment 424984
This would be a awesome product to add to my ever expanding smoking arsenal of tools.

Merry Christmas! What a great idea. Please count me in.

Rules:

Here is 20% off discount if you are interested in it: 5% amazon page coupon:emoji_heavy_plus_sign:15% code: THGQFHM5

Good luck to all!

View attachment 424984
I love therm.

I'll give it a go - count me in.

Chris

Rules:

Good luck to all!

View attachment 424984
Man I sure could have used this today! Can’t wait to try it out :-)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky