Christmas cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pa42phigh

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 17, 2016
This is what happens when people find out you smoke cheese 15lbs of cooper sharp American and 15lbs guggisberg hot pepper going out the door ..smoked with homemade dust out of lumber jack competition blend pellets for 3 hours 9035A7DC-69E0-4891-A9A4-F49BB10A6A6B.jpeg 341999AF-29DD-463F-AB41-6EF3B5D7BE8F.jpeg

Awesome! The cooper is good stuff! We always do a large amount to give out for the holidays too.

Looks real good, but I don't think I've ever heard of Sharp American cheese before. I'll have to look for it.

Point for sure
Chris

30lbs?! That's a load! Lot of folks gonna be happy. No Cooper here but I always smoke some American now. Land O Lakes usually for me. I aged some this year and curious how well it did.

Reactions: pa42phigh
I used the Comp Blend also on my last smoke. I went for 3 or 4 hours. It was definitely stronger than my usual LJ apple.

Reactions: pa42phigh
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky