Catfish Nuggets in My #360

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Catfish Nuggets in My #360

I got a Craving for some Catfish, so I added a big bag of Catfish Nuggets to my Curb-side Pick-up order from Giant Food Market.

Then I got My Breading Machine out (AKA Mrs Bear), and had her Bread all the pieces, except one.
I put all those pieces in one Crisper Basket, and a bunch of Frozen Steak Fries in another basket.
Then I set the #360 on “Roast” @ 390° for 30 minutes, with the Fan On.
I checked at 20 minutes, and they weren’t quite done, so I took them to 24 minutes & all were Done.
So I plated all the Catty Pieces & the Fries, along with some Kraft Sandwich Spread as Tartar Sauce.

They were all Great, except the one piece that wasn’t Breaded.
I'll be sticking to Breading my Fish in the #360.
Not Breading is Great for Chicken Parts, but not for Fish!!

This was an enjoyable Meal for The Bear.

Bear

My Breading Machine in action!!
IMG_5607.jpeg

All Breaded except one piece, for a test:
IMG_5608.jpeg

A Basket of Frozen Steak Fries too:
IMG_5609.jpeg

Fish over Fries, set @ 390°, in my #360 Air Fryer:
IMG_5610.jpeg

Done at 24 Minutes:
IMG_5612.jpeg

Bear's Supper, with Kraft Sandwich Spread used as Tartar Sauce. Been using that with Fried Fish & Fried Shrimp for at least 60 years.......... (With Flash)
IMG_5613.jpeg

Another Angle of Same: ............(Without Flash)
IMG_5614.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks great Bear. The 360 is gonna be my next purchase. Can get rid of several counter clutters with it from what I‘ve read.
Jim

That looks fantastic Bear, I loves me some fried fish, Like! I like to make my own saw-say-do-tar-tar, cheap and easy, like a girl I used to know! RAY

Nice I could pull my chair up to that. Large looking pieces to call nuggets but that would be ok with me. Yup you got me using sandwich spread a few years ago.

Warren

Good looking stuff bear. I do love catfish. Add some fries and I'm a happy camper for sure. That 360 seems to have been a Godsend for you sir. You manage to make all sorts of stuff in that thing and it all looks good. I just need to find one of those breading machines. Looked on Amazon and Ebay...nothing. Maybe you got the last of the good ones :emoji_wink:

Robert

Looks great Bear! Now I'm hungry for fish, gonna have to put that on the menu soon

Ryan

Looks good as usual . That's a meal that you just keep eating 'til it's all gone .
Nice job .
Is the breading machine also the clean cycle on the 360 ?
Mine is no longer that clean .

I love fried cat fish. Looks great.

Thank You Kruizer!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great Bear. The 360 is gonna be my next purchase. Can get rid of several counter clutters with it from what I‘ve read.
Jim

Thank You Jim!!
It will do a lot of things, but I kinda only use it as a Special Toaster Oven.
Makes Awesome Chicken, Fish, Fries, and a lot of other stuff.

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
That looks fantastic Bear, I loves me some fried fish, Like! I like to make my own saw-say-do-tar-tar, cheap and easy, like a girl I used to know! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
I think I knew her!!

Bear

Nice I could pull my chair up to that. Large looking pieces to call nuggets but that would be ok with me. Yup you got me using sandwich spread a few years ago.

Warren

Thank You Warren!!
Yup, Tartar Sauce is still the best use for Kraft Sandwich Spread.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Good looking stuff bear. I do love catfish. Add some fries and I'm a happy camper for sure. That 360 seems to have been a Godsend for you sir. You manage to make all sorts of stuff in that thing and it all looks good. I just need to find one of those breading machines. Looked on Amazon and Ebay...nothing. Maybe you got the last of the good ones :emoji_wink:

Robert

Thank You Robert !!!
These Breading Machines are hard to find. You have to look in the Antique Section.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky