Canuck Land in the Freezer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

badss

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 30, 2007
Not too many people smokin up here in the Great White North. She's -43 right now in Slave Lake Alberta Canada and supposed to be -47 by morning. I am a thinkin of all the people in a warm place right now and looking at some of those smoking pics with green grass looks really good right now! Even the computer is gettin slow....brrrrrr!

Brrrr!
Makes me feel bad for complaining about my weather.
Hope you keep warm badss.

Now thats cold!!!! 63 here in NW Mo. today but its supposed to turn around tomorrow morning and have wind chills from 0 to -5 by dark. That will shock our systems and the snow their calling for will just be icing on the cake. Take care and keep warm.

I am glad its not that cold here. But it has been in the past before.... But that does suck.......... Hang in there and it will warm up someday......

Kookie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky