Cajun Poutine

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
Left-over kinda night for me after spending most of the day yeasterday and today in the kitchen making salumi and salami. Hmmm...I have french fries left-over from lunch. And I have 1/2 a quart of Shrimp Creole Left-over that I need to eat. Yep. You guys have seen me do this before....here it is...

Warm the fries up in the air frier...
IMG_20231024_230305.jpg

Heat up the Shrimp Creole in the microwave...and lets eat!
IMG_20231024_230417.jpg

IMG_20231024_230422.jpg

So awesome! I am tired, hands are sore.....but happy.

Looks good.

My wife would eat that up. Being a PA dutch lady she likes gravy with her fries.

Looks great Inda and with the addition of shrimp makes that dish - OVER THE TOP GOOD.

Point for sure
Chris

Now dat's zactly what I'm talking about!! That looks absolutely amazing Keith. Very nice way to use up those nasty old leftovers :emoji_wink:

Robert

Poutine is a big hit around these parts . I like it but Mona is crazy about it .

So she would just be head over heals for a dish of yours Keith. Big thumbs up

David

Now dat's zactly what I'm talking about!! That looks absolutely amazing Keith. Very nice way to use up those nasty old leftovers :emoji_wink:

Robert

I don’t care what you call it it looks tasty!!!

Thanks Guys! That raccoon cracke me up!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky