cajun injector electric smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
ok so i took the smoker back to were it was bought from they had one left it was the display and they told me i could have it if i wanated it soo i took it they also let me keep the old so now i have 2 of the exact same ones but the one does not work the other i used this weekend twice and works just fine.. what shoudl i do with the old one>

I got the Cajun Injector for Christmas and I absolutely love it! I used to use a Brinkman charcoal that I had to modify. It worked ok but the CI is like a dream! Smokes evenly, has 5 trays, fabulous temp. control! I've done bacon in it, chicken, salmon so far and all have been great!  Love it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky