Cajun Beef Debris Fries

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Can't ever go wrong with loaded fries, they look awesome. I'm loving the Holy Voodoo too but hadn't tried it on beef yet--I will now!

Damn Jake! That looks freakin awesome man! I wish I had a big plate of that sitting in front of me right now. I like the idea of the Cajun gravy mixed in too but I think you nailed it as is! Adding this to my never ending to try out list. Hope you washed that down with a few cold ones.

Damn Jake! That looks freakin awesome man! I wish I had a big plate of that sitting in front of me right now. I like the idea of the Cajun gravy mixed in too but I think you nailed it as is! Adding this to my never ending to try out list. Hope you washed that down with a few cold ones.
Thanks bud. These are delicious. A few or 10 cold ones were had lol

That looks great Jake! The fatty in me wants to down that whole plate of fries! Gotta make this too.

Now that will give a fellow a full belly. Nicely done Jake.

Chris

Sorry I'm so late!
Looks Great, Jake!!
Glad you were out of Green Onions!! Now I can eat some too.
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky