Cabela's Pro Series Smokehouse Digital Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Sduvall

Original poster
Nov 24, 2023
Hello, I'm new to the forum and I have a question. I'm looking at the Cabela's Pro Series Smokehouse Digital Smoker but I can't have any reviews or comparisons to other smokers in this category. Does anyone have any direction for me?

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome . . .
Looks a little steep in price to me. May want to look at the Smoking Tex for less money.
Many of us have gone the Masterbuilt route (40 size recommend) and have done the PID modification. Makes for a great smoker and reasonably affordable. More information in the search forum.

Welcome . . .
Looks a little steep in price to me. May want to look at the Smoking Tex for less money.
Many of us have gone the Masterbuilt route (40 size recommend) and have done the PID modification. Makes for a great smoker and reasonably affordable. More information in the search forum.
Thank you. I'll check both of those out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky