Butts are in....smooookinnnn'

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

porklvr

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 2, 2009
Southeastern North Carolina
Butts went in at 1100pm, gonna be a long night. I'm really really hoping this thing will hold temp just the way I want so I can get a little sleep and just check it every 2-3 hours.
QVIEW to follow....sometime tomorrow night (after i enjoy the fruits of my labor of course). Happy smokin' yall....have a great labor day!!

Don't forget Rule #1, Beer is Required to be consumed by anyone operating a smoker...
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

I think you are the 3rd or 4th person I have heard will be around half the night smoking a range of thing I have a ham Tmetal has a big brisket and now you have the butt pulling up the rear lol.

That's funny; my butt too went on the smoker at 11pm. I hope it is done by 3:00pm tomorrow afternoon!

Oh man those all nighters are killer, I hate them. That's one reason I do a couple of smaller butts and not one big one. I NEED my sleep. Hopefully you'll be awake enough to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Putting a couple on in a couple of minutes.

I put my butt on this morning about 1;30 ish.

It's looking really good about 10 minutes ago.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky