Bush's Baked Beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

duckstruck

Original poster
Feb 16, 2010
CT
When using the Bush's Baked Beans for modified baked bean recipes is there a specific "flavor" of Bush's Baked Beans that you prefer? While at the store I noticed that they have several kinds.

I guess it would be a trial and error type of deal. Any suggestions as to what you prefer?

b15ea82c_3940001910_big.png

Thanks for the input. I have a couple of recipes, just looking to see what people think is the best kind to start out with.

I like the onion (green label), I add burnt ends, yellow mustard, BBQ sauce, molasses, onions, brown sugar, a little spicy rub and sometimes green peppers. Throw it on the smoker for 2-3 hours.

Mother in Law was born and raised in Boston so it's B & M in this house...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky