Burger spread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokingUPnorth

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 7, 2017
Michigan UP
Never thought about posting this here until someone mentioned it. But here is the spread I make for our burgers. It’s just like the spread from in and out and I haven’t found anyone who didn’t like it (Even my picky kids)

1/2 cup mayonnaise
4 TBS ketchup
1 tsp yellow mustard
2 TBS pepperoncini relish or chopped up pepperoncini peppers
3 TBS Chopped up Claussen pickles (or pickle relish)
1 tsp Worchestershire sauce
1 tsp white vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp agave

just mix it all together. I sometimes skip the agave if we don’t have it and it’s still good. We usually store the extras in the fridge just like ketchup

596B55A5-8F28-4303-8455-B59AAD38D45E.jpeg

B491B4C7-8A78-4EF7-BA7D-654F7CABD69F.jpeg

DAAB5853-70E1-4E4D-A7D7-DA0D4D9BC76B.jpeg

Oh man! I did a travel nurse assignment to Reno, NV a couple of years ago. Had my first in-n-out burger then. Loved their sauce. I'm gonna bookmark this!
Jim

Reactions: SmokingUPnorth
Sounds good and something that I'd like to try. Tell me more about the agave so I'll know what to look for as I've never bought it. Dill pickles I'm presuming?

Reactions: SmokingUPnorth
Sounds Great! I like the addition of the Pepperoncini. I make a similar sauce with the addition of Horseradish, for a Shrimp Dip or Seafood Salad Dressing...JJ

Sounds good and something that I'd like to try. Tell me more about the agave so I'll know what to look for as I've never bought it. Dill pickles I'm presuming?

it’s usually in the baking isle kinda looks like honey.

hope everyone likes it

Attachments

• A57FEBD7-DC50-46E0-81CF-ED4F8B5B36A7.png
    A57FEBD7-DC50-46E0-81CF-ED4F8B5B36A7.png
    251.5 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Gonna Smoke
I was thinking "that spread sounds great. Wonder how some horseradish would be in it?"

If I may cut in here----I would say it would be Great to those of us who love Horseradish. However it would be terrible to those who don't like Horseradish.
I would leave it out & recommend horseradish as an add-on to those who like it.
I would Like it either way.

Just My 2 Piasters,

Bear

ya just made thousand island dressing. many variations.. i also like homemade russian with horseradish..

Reactions: bill ace 350
Thanks guys let me know how you like it. And if you change it up let me know too I’ll give that a try also. My wife ways makes carmelized onions I put on the burger too. Really sets it off!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky