Burger night

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cansmoke

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
Hamilton, Ontario
Friday night = burger night in this house.

My wife discovered we were out of burger buns so came up with burger wrap instead.

I heated up the tortillas first. Discovered that they get toasty VERY quickly over a charcoal fire - VERY! Put on, close lid, sip of beer, open lid and pull tortillas off. First one was definetely CHARRED. Critters get a treat. Critical timing is sip of beer! :D

Put burgers on with fries and close the lid to prevent flare ups.

When done burgers nicely charred, cooked to 165+ and still juicy. I even got a slight smoke ring. Whoo-Hoo!

Melted cheese while the fries got moved to the hottest part of the grill to finish.

Attachments

• Burgers and fries.jpg
    Burgers and fries.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 30
Been there! Make the most of it! I like to wrap them up like a crunchwrap when that happens!

Hmm.....Now thats an Idea I can wrap around. Burger wrap loaded up with all the fixings.
Yours look great. And a great timing measure there. Of course gotta figure in 1st or 2nd beer. The first beer usually lends itself to a 12oz sip. Especially if its hot out and the beer is icy cold. Or at least for me it works out that way.

Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky