Burger night!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Not a lot of pictures. I used ground chuck for these. These were a cross between regular burgers. And smash burgers. Though a tad too thick for smash burger.
Just mixed up 3 pounds of ground chuck with
1/4 cup red onions
1 tsp liquid smoke
2 tsp pepper
2 tsp salt
1 tbs worsty sauce
1 egg
Form 6 patties at about 1/2 pound each.
I cooked these on a hot CI pan. Got a decent sear on both sides. Then gave them a mash to thin them out.
I had 2, hungry! Wife had one. The others are for lunches.
Had with a box of ranch suddenly salad.

P4220799.jpg

Lettuce, tomato, pickles, and thick sliced bacon. I smeared mine Kraft sandwich spread.

P4220801.jpg

Stuffed!

Whoa baby!! That's a Hell of a burger Steve!! I bet the belly was about full after two of those monsters :emoji_astonished: Nice looking meal and I'll bet that salad kinda made for an all American backyard cookout of sorts. Sure looks like a 4th of July meal.

LIKE!!\
Robert

Looks good! Making smashburgers tomorrow night...gonna try your recipe.

Whoa baby!! That's a Hell of a burger Steve!! I bet the belly was about full after two of those monsters :emoji_astonished: Nice looking meal and I'll bet that salad kinda made for an all American backyard cookout of sorts. Sure looks like a 4th of July meal.

LIKE!!\
Robert
Thanks Robert! I was full alright!

Nice burgers!! I like burgers with my bacon too! I’ll take one please.

Like!
LOL, thanks! What's wrong with a little bacon!

Wow nice looking burgers. Now I'm real hungry.
Thank you!

Looks good! Making smashburgers tomorrow night...gonna try your recipe.
Thanks! If you do. I hope you like it!

Great looking burgers Steve!
Thanks!

Nice looking burgers Steve, that bun looked like it might let you down a bit tho, Like! RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky