Budweiser Shootout has 24 entries

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

triplebq

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 28, 2009
Tx
http://www.scenedaily.com/news/artic...4_entries.html

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – With new eligibility rules in place this year, there are 24 entries for the 2010 Budweiser Shootout, which is scheduled for Saturday night at Daytona International Speedway.
The only mild surprise on the list is Derrike Cope, who is listed as the owner of the No. 75 Dodge that he will drive in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event.

My brother, the gear head, lives in Stuart, FL. Has tickets to the 500 and might not be able to use them. His wife stumbled, fell, and broke her collar bone last Saturday.

btw, you're not the only corned beef mistake.
icon_smile.gif

Can't wait for the season to start, I did see where Cope was in the field, that was a shocker, I thought Terry Labonte would be in there before Cope, hard to believe the 500 is only days away, wish I was going again this year, last year was a blast,,,GO #88,,, Jr. is going to rebound and have a good year, can't wait until they take them ugly wings off and put the spoiler back on,,,,,,,

Good luck on that collar bone heal . I am still battling away at a left shoulder injury and I don't even know what happened to it !

[size=-1]The following is a group I belong to if anyone would like to join. It is free and just for fun .......
[/size]

[size=-1]You have been invited to join 's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Auto Racing. [/size]

[size=-1]Group ID#: 4454
Password: 1234 [/size]

[size=-1]The commissioner of this group has sent the following note:
--------------------------------------------------------
Name; Harford 500
P-Word; 1234
Group ID; 4454

Good luck & get as many people as can to play.[/size]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky