Brisket Saturday!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
this started as a 12.5lb brisket, but hen i trimmed of 3lbs of fat. had it in the freezer from a sale at Kroger - it was about $35-$40. she was a fussy one but turned out great. used my fav brisket rub - Meat Church Holy Cow. 2 hours at 180 then 8 hours at 275 and all was ready to eat.

IMG_7180.jpg
IMG_7190(Edited).jpg
IMG_7192.jpg

Looks real good from my position.

Point for sure
Chris

Wow Dave, that looks really good. Beautiful smoke ring on that thing and the color is beautiful. Great job!!

Robert

Nope, it’s all bad. You did it wrong.
1) Too Juicy

2) Pink ring is too deep

3) Bark is too dark

4) Oh, and you sliced it to thin.

5) Better do it right next time!

Lmao, Your cooks are amazing, that is some solid looking, and smelling brisket. Nicely done Sir. Like

I'm late to the party, I don't know how I missed this. That looks great and perfectly cooked. Love the color and the Bark is awesome. Great job. I did one last weekend too, just haven't posted yet.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky