Breakfatty...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Binasbaby

Original poster
Mar 1, 2019
With all the rain and weather we have been having of late, I just couldn't take it any longer. Going through withdrawals from lack of smoker therapy, I decided to run a quick fatty to get my fix.

I had the usual requests for a Sunday breakfast. French toast, omelets, and bacon. So I thought to myself; "Self, why not turn this into a fatty?". Thus the Breakfatty was born...
used maple sausage, tossed in some French toast, Bacon...bacon makes everything better, and a cheese omelet to boot. Opted not to run the traditional bacon wrap as I had plenty of bacon on the inside. Was a fun experiment and was devoured quickly by the locust like children. will be making this one again for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_4575.jpg
    IMG_4575.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_4576.jpg
    IMG_4576.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_4577.jpg
    IMG_4577.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_4578.jpg
    IMG_4578.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_4579.jpg
    IMG_4579.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_4581.jpg
    IMG_4581.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 201
This looks amazing and I think I will make it this week and add blueberries or raspberries that I have to pick today. Maybe make a burger out of it with pancakes for bread. My kids will love me though, as always, they will eat their fruit first.

Man that looks good. Ultimate breakfast fatty FTW

Thanks for the link to this thread.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky