Boneless, Skinless Thighs & Home Made Fries. (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I found it Mike!!!
I found my receipt in my Email from 2017.
I actually got 2 of them, in case one broke.
I paid $10.99 each plus shipping---Total $32.03 for 2 of them.
It appears they are now $17.99 each.

Bear
Thanks John! I'm checking it out now. Definitely getting 2. I really appreciate it my friend.

Thanks John! I'm checking it out now. Definitely getting 2. I really appreciate it my friend.

They were so cheap compared to others, I figured I'd get 2 in case one breaks.
So far no break.
However I only use the 1/2" cutter grid. I tried the 3/8", and it was needing too much pressure to cut through. Felt like something might give. I don't like them that thin anyway.:emoji_wink:

Bear

Last edited:
So far no break.
However I only use the 1/2" cutter grid. I tried the 3/8", and it was needing too much pressure to cut through. I don't like them that thin anyway.:emoji_wink:

Bear
Just ordered 2, be here within 10 days. Thanks again. I agree, I don't like the shoestring ones. I'll stick with the 1/2" I'm sure.

These look great!! I saw a review for a grill grate for these ninja air fryers you may be interested in checking out. They actually put pretty good grill marks on the meat.

Thank You tag!!
I saw those, but the stock grills put awesome grill marks on too, when I use the grill.
However most things come out better when I use the Crisper Pan instead.

Bear

Good looking meal . Have a bunch oh thighs in the freezer .

Thank You Rich!!
Those Thighs are too Hard!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looking good, Bear!
I've used boneless skinless for some things but never did them straight up. Good idea.
Liking the fries especially. I recently picked up a mandoline slicer that can do shoestring fries and liked them in the air fryer.
You have me looking at those Ninjas every time I go to the store now LOL!
The price spooks me but we'll see how I feel come December and stuck in the house...

Thank You Mose!!!
Out of all my toys, my Sous Vide & My Ninja are the two most worth the $$$ I paid.
I love this thing!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Nice work Bear. We call that fry sauce in our parts, except we use mayo vs MW. We also use BBQ Sauce and Worcestershire in as well! Yummy stuff all around!

Thank You Civil !!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

So far no break.
However I only use the 1/2" cutter grid. I tried the 3/8", and it was needing too much pressure to cut through. Felt like something might give. I don't like them that thin anyway.:emoji_wink:

Bear
They came in yesterday, surprisingly fast. Got them cleaned and ready for use this weekend. Looks like good units and easy to use. Thanks again.

Great looking food, Bear, as always! I like my fries fat too. But say, ever try the smaller grid for chopping onion? Now I could use that in a Big Way.

They came in yesterday, surprisingly fast. Got them cleaned and ready for use this weekend. Looks like good units and easy to use. Thanks again.

Boy That was quick!! You said within 10 days.
Now you can try it a week earlier!!
Taking the plastic grid out to change sizes or to clean is apparently a little tricky.
I never had a problem, but Mrs Bear sometimes brings it to me, "I can't get this dumb thing apart again". LOL---Makes me feel needed, like opening big jars!!!

Bear

Reactions: MJB05615
Boy That was quick!! You said within 10 days.
Now you can try it a week earlier!!
Taking the plastic grid out to change sizes or to clean is apparently a little tricky.
I never had a problem, but Mrs Bear sometimes brings it to me, "I can't get this dumb thing apart again". LOL---Makes me feel needed, like opening big jars!!!

Bear
LOL. I did get it after a few tries to clean it. Probably use it this weekend. Let you know how it worked. I'm only gonna use the 3/8" size, we don't like shoestring fries either.

Great looking food, Bear, as always! I like my fries fat too. But say, ever try the smaller grid for chopping onion? Now I could use that in a Big Way.

Thank You Bill !! Appreciate that!
The only way I like onions is Fried, but I'm gonna try something else this weekend.

Bear

Reactions: bill1
LOL. I did get it after a few tries to clean it. Probably use it this weekend. Let you know how it worked. I'm only gonna use the 3/8" size, we don't like shoestring fries either.

I use the 1/2" cutter.
Now all you need is a Ninja Smart Grill !!

Bear

Looks great Bear, y’all are eating good at the den!

Thank You Justin!!
And For the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky