Bluetooth thermometer wonderings?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good info Tallbm. I'm just gathering info at this point since my 732 is working fine though I do have a hankering for a MES 40" which would require another temp unit just in case I want to run both smokers at the same time. :) I tend to go big when I do things so its not uncommon for me to have a couple smoker fulls of snack sticks or a few to many summer sausages to all fit in the GOSM smoker all at once.

Makes sense.
The MES has a whole slew of quirks to work with.
If I had it to do over again I think I would try the Somkin-It 3D.
It cost a lot more than an MES, but if I add up my PID, AMNPS, Mailbox, and other mods. I bet I come close the the Smokin-It 3D price.

Just some food for thought :)

I've had the Maverick, the iGrill2, and now the Fireboard. For me, each one was an improvement over the last. The Fireboard will be the last one I buy as it does all I want quickly and efficiently. Using my phone with a thermometer was not an issue for me at all.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky