Blue Cheese Sliders on Home Made Buns

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Wanted to stuff some sliders with Blue Cheese,only to find out thawed burgers do not work.
I use a recipe from KA Milk Bread Made the dough and flattened it out cut with a biscuit cutter
DSCN0315.JPG
DSCN0316.JPG
Baked
DSCN0319.JPG
Knowing they would not work to flat I made thicker ones
DSCN0318.JPG
remove the center
DSCN0323.JPG
Caramelized Onions,Blue Cheese,Tomato Sliders
DSCN0324.JPG
Put the tops on
DSCN0326.JPG
Thanks for looking
Richie

I love blue cheese I won't eat a salad without it.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Look great Richie. Luv Blue Cheese, you gave me an idea for burgers next weekend. Going to try the blue cheese and caramelized Onions on them.

I bet they hit the spot . Interesting method on the buns . I like it .

Look great Richie. Luv Blue Cheese, you gave me an idea for burgers next weekend. Going to try the blue cheese and caramelized Onions on them.

Thanks we love that comb
Richie

Charley Thanks I don't eat much salad but when I do it is with Blue Cheese. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky