Bloody Mary time!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sounds and looks like it's worth a try . High fiber to boot .
Thanks bud . I have everything except the V8 , so it'll be easy to give it a shot .

Reactions: Steve H
Sounds and looks like it's worth a try . High fiber to boot .
Thanks bud . I have everything except the V8 , so it'll be easy to give it a shot .
I'm going shopping later for stuff for my next batch of hot sauce. Might get what I need to try this.

Hmm.... I guess it is Sunday and I'm doing nothing today other than spin a chicken.
Now you're thinking my way!! Except, I'm not doing chicken though. I found a pizza hut pan pizza recipe that I've been really wanting to try out.

Reactions: mr_whipple
Now you're thinking my way!! Except, I'm not doing chicken though. I found a pizza hut pan pizza recipe that I've been really wanting to try out.
I worked at the hut for 6 years long time ago. The secret to the pan pizza is hideous amounts of oil in the pan to basically fry the bottom and sides of the crust. Washing those pans in large quantity got it all over you and your clothes. My wife said she could smell me 5 minutes before I got home and you could never really get the smell out no matter how many times you ran them thru the laundry.

I worked at the hut for 6 years long time ago. The secret to the pan pizza is hideous amounts of oil in the pan to basically fry the bottom and sides of the crust. Washing those pans in large quantity got it all over you and your clothes. My wife said she could smell me 5 minutes before I got home and you could never really get the smell out no matter how many times you ran them thru the laundry.
Worked at one about 35 years ago as a driver/prep person. Yup, a lot of oil. Ann worked as a part time cook.

1-48 ounce can of V-8 juice. If you can find it, get the can with a hint of lime.
3 tablespoons prepared creamy hot horseradish
3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
2¼ teaspoons celery salt
3 teaspoons garlic salt
Tabasco sauce
Freshly ground black pepper
Big a$$ shots of Vodka. I'm a Tito's fan.

Ever since I found this recipe, I gave up on pre-mixed Bloody Mary's. I of course garnish with a dill pickle spear, garlic stuffed green olives, and a peperoncini.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Other than making my own mixer. I enjoy using Clamato juice. Or Mr and Mrs T's everything but the kitchen sink mixer.
What are your favorites for bloody Mary's?

Like you Steve, Mr. & Mrs. T's and Clamato are my 2 favorites. And I like a pretty spicy Bloody Mary...so I usually get the spicy version of M&M T's.

And I like to mix my Bloody Marys with Absolut Peppar flavored vodka. Adds a nice, spicy pepper kick.

Red

I don't recall the source of this recipe, but it's my go to:

4 C tomato juice
1/4 C lemon juice
1/4 C Worcestershire
3 tbsp horseradish
2 tsp celery salt
1 tsp salt
Sriracha or preferred hot sauce to taste

It's not very exciting on paper, but it's an easy to make crowd pleaser.

Reactions: Smokin Okie
Fun thread, Steve.

I don't recall the source of this recipe, but it's my go to:

4 C tomato juice
1/4 C lemon juice
1/4 C Worcestershire
3 tbsp horseradish
2 tsp celery salt
1 tsp salt
Sriracha or preferred hot sauce to taste

It's not very exciting on paper, but it's an easy to make crowd pleaser.
That's very similar to how I used to make my mixer, except I used salt free tomato juice and added no additional salt.
My salty snap came from using dilly beans

Fun thread, Steve.

That's very similar to how I used to make my mixer, except I used salt free tomato juice and added no additional salt.
My salty snap came from using dilly beans
I actually use Korean seasoning salt, 9:1 salt to msg. I love that salt.

That Evil Cowboy Bloody Mary and Hot sauce is so good! The smoke flavor is killer. It is pretty thick and intense flavor. I thin it was some other bloody mary mix. I lucky to be able to pick up local at out Distillery. The shipping kind of makes it to $$. Love the labels.

bloody+mary+mix.jpg jh.jpg

Being from Canuckistan, we drink Caesars. When I opened this thread i was expecting some sort of meat.
I make and have made Caesar bacon and meat sticks.

Being from Canuckistan, we drink Caesars. When I opened this thread i was expecting some sort of meat.
I make and have made Caesar bacon and meat sticks.
I've made bloody Mary sticks. Love them. They're probably not much different than your Caesar sticks. I really like bloody Caesar's.

I've made bloody Mary sticks. Love them. They're probably not much different than your Caesar sticks. I really like bloody Caesar's.
Ironically I dont like Caesars or Blody Marys, but i do like them in stick and bacon form. GF loves the Caesars.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky