Blackstone cook

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
Central Pa
Had some fresh bacon yesterday so it's BLT's tonight

IMG_20220611_140321517.jpg

IMG_20220611_155816673.jpg

IMG_20220612_184147250_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220612_193356607.jpg

22 vac sealed packs with 12 pieces in a pack.. Can't beat the Hobart for slicing meat

Looks good! Can't wait for the first garden fresh tomatoes to get ready here for blts!

Ryan

Reactions: pc farmer
With home cured bacon and home grown tomatoes right off the vine, what's not to love about that? Absolutely my favorite sandwich...

Nice slicing job. What size is the blade?
I have a 7" rebranded commercial grade slicer...my slices are short but they come out perfect. I slice thin #1.5-2.5, rind on. The slice crumbles in your mouth. No denture required.

Nice slicing job. What size is the blade?
I have a 7" rebranded commercial grade slicer...my slices are short but they come out perfect. I slice thin #1.5-2.5, rind on. The slice crumbles in your mouth. No denture required.

It's a 1612 Hobart. 12 inch blade I think.

Perfect looking BLT Adam, just might be in the market for one today. Something will be going on the BS griddle for sure, 111º here today. RAY

Oh man! BLTs are something very special when done right and you nailed it! We’re waiting for some garden tomato’s for our first blt of the summer, you’re making me fiend for some!

Mighty good looking BLT Adam. A favorite here and having one tomorrow
Durn Jake you need to get out of my head.....Got bacon in the fridge now (some of mine and some store bought) for BLTs tomorrow.
Darn good sammichs just about right on the bacon ratio.
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky