Blackberry Cobbler

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If they produce half as many berries as they should I will have a ton of berries to trade. I will keep you posted. If I dont get enough berries off my bushes, they line the road leaving my house

OMG... I'm jealous. My Grandmother could make the best blackberry cobbler. Put a scoop of vanilla on it... Man, I miss the good ole days "in the country". Hard to get good blackberry cobbler now "in the city".

Now I'll be craving it for the rest of the day...

Goats sourdough cobbler recipe still sounds great to me! I would give it atry, especialy if you'll have so many beries on hand.

I made this for mother's day.

1 cup of flour (self rising)
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of milk
1 tsp of vinalla
1/2 stick butter

Melt the butter in a 9 x 12 glass bakeing dish (or whatever you have) set aside. Mix dry ingredients together then add the milk and vinalla and mix. Spoon the batter into the melted butter. Then spoon in the berries\fruit. Bake on 350 for around 30 mins. It may take a little longer so just start watching it after around 25 mins.

I made a test batch the day before mother's day just to practice. It is very easy and very tasty. Everyone really enjoyed it. FYI, this will work with just about any fruit\berrie you want to use. Good luck.

HeHe-used to get up real early before the kids and go out and pick-get them cleaned and sweetened for waffles-and a bowl on the side for breakfast-they would wake up to the most enjoyable meal of the day-there mother never understood why I went through the trouble!and turned her nose at the smoke too-prolly why we parted ways Long ago!-will post a good basic cobbler tomarrow.thanks for the mems>

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky