Billbo's world famous dry rub & BBQ sauce recipe's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
[h1]Billbo's world famous dry rub & BBQ sauce recipe's[/h1]
WOW I just saw that recipe for the first time. Will try both of them. This forum is like a Florida beach after a storm and I  got a new metal detector.  Just dig around,you never know what you gonna find.

Just put the pork in the smoker using the rub, and sauce is on the stove!!!  Looking forward to this with all of the great reviews!!  (First time smoking a pork butt!!)

i was going to try this this weekend, but i came down with a cold. now i have to wait till next weekend......
th_crybaby2.gif

they are hating it in this place i finally finsihed it and everyone was like i wanna try it. just a little FYI its AWESOME thanks again cant wait till i bbq some ribs

Save your Money... Coat with Tony's Chacheres .. let sit for one hour.. then coat with brown sugar..let smoke for 4 hrs at 225*... this will knock your socks off..

Save your Money... Coat with Tony's Chacheres .. let sit for one hour.. then coat with brown sugar..let smoke for 4 hrs at 225*... this will knock your socks off..

Excuse me. This man put alot of time in his recipes.
There is nothing wrong with Tony Chacheries...IF you don't mind your meat tasting like a SALT LICK! There is no Magic in Tony's seasoning, Salt (a Ton of it!) Black Pepper, Garlic powder, Cayenne, Chili powder and MSG...Nothing Special...JJ

I prefer to make Emeril Lagasse's seasoning without the salt, I season with salt separately.  Works for me. Be careful, without the bulk of the salt, a little goes a long way.    BAMM

Ingredients

2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried thyme

Billbo, rub is awesome. I tweaked it and put in a few other secret things. Tried on grill with chicken breast tonight. Amazing. Brisket ordered for weekend, throwing it on there

Billbo, I wanted to thank you for posting that rub recipe. It was fantastic. I made a batch yesterday and just rubbed some on some butts a little bit ago to smoke tomorrow. I like that recipe. Simple, yet has a lot of flavor too and with the right balance of all the other ingredients. Nothing is too over powering. Nicely done. I will be giving the sauce recipe a try some time next week since I already have a batch in the fridge. I will update how the butts turn out as well.  

Making it now. Smells great and tastes awesome! On the fence as far as Cost vs bottled. But what the heck... Go big or go home! Thanks for the recipe billbo!!
3 hrs to go till true test of perfection :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky