Beware of Oklahoma Joe's JUNK and piss poor customer service!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I really need to start looking back before I post on threads 3 years old brought back to life by new folks
Hey , you gained 2 likes . Lol .
I completely agree with your comments BTW . Then and now .

A buddy of mine bought an Oklahoma Joe's pellet grill a month ago and to make a long story short:
It didn't work properly right out of the box with temperature fluctuations of over 200 degrees so he called support and they sent him a replacement part which arrived 10 days later. He installed the new part and it didn't make a difference so he called again and they sent him another part which again arrived 10 days later. Installed the part and IT DIDN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Called the again and they sent another part that arrived 10 days later. DIDN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Sadly as far as I know good old OK Joe only guarantees his grills for 30 days and thanks to the runaround they have given him the warranty is expired. The really sad part about this whole episode is that the people that answer the phones at their customer service don't know a damn thing about pellet grills and they tried telling him the way his grill is acting is normal! "I think that's what pellet grills do ".
I'd be calling and demanding to talk to a real OK Joe employee and tell him to come pick up his P.O.S Chinese made grill and give me my money back.

STEER CLEAR OF OKLAHOMA JOES!
manual OK Joes seem fine.
Friends don't let friends buy pellet smokers. Sorry about his experience. OKj like most are chinese now and probably rely on a call center with a script to help in situations like these.

manual OK Joes seem fine.
Friends don't let friends buy pellet smokers. Sorry about his experience. OKj like most are chinese now and probably rely on a call center with a script to help in situations like these.
He posted this in 2020 he is long gone lol

Oklahoma Joe's were cheapened after founder Joe Davidson sold the company to CharBroil in 1998.

But there's a lot of people happy with their Okie Joe COS. They make a few small mods and get some good barbecue off of them.

I really need to start looking back before I post on threads 3 years old brought back to life by new folks lol, as we can all see some folks just drop by to complain not to share or learn something great.
Right
And the original complainer was last seen 12/22

Reactions: bill ace 350
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky